Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here we go...

So I am really working hard on trying to keep DH happy by keeping the house clean. Thanks to the FLY lady it is becoming a lot easier. I have been taking her baby-steps. I am on day 4 and my house already looks a ton better! It's great! I am really happy about it too. Kaden has more room to play and feeling overwhelmed by clutter is nonexistent anymore. Part of the non-cluttered house is because most of our stuff is in boxes in the closet. We are in the process of moving and I tell you, it is a tiring job to organize and pack. I think I may have figured a good system out though. If it works, I will do a series on it later.

Today: I am starting the routine of picking up toys and straightening the living room and kitchen while Kaden is napping. It is nice to not have those little hands getting everything I just put up back out!
I also am swifering the landing and the kitchen during nap time. A clean floor makes the house look super nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment